11.1.12

It's A New Year!

Alright! It's a NEW YEAR.

So bring on the new blog design.   

New pictures & A New life for the

GREENS

We're a couple of broke kids living in a tiny apartment; trying to make it every month.  

It has its ups and downs.  

But the ups are way better than the downs.  

Instagram helps me share a glimpse of our lives.  

So for the first post of the New Year... here's a glimpse:

Left over wedding candy 

Setting up fancy dinners

Beat my husband a few times at Halo

No School for my husband - New Schedule for me 

Halo all night with friend Brent

2 TV's 2 times the fun

Lazy nights watching our favorite shows...

Found my ideal wedding dress, two months after my wedding ha


Saw Ron Swanson at Target

Fun Games with...

Brayden and Kairsti

Breakfast.

Book for Brayden

More TV nights

Happy New Year!

SALT LAKE STYLE

Love him to death.

Shared the night with some fun friends!

Kev & Ash

K & Bray'd

Fun Night - I broke a Cider Bottle

Some of the hardest decisions of my life have been in this month.  HP or Work?

My lovely husband locks the door whenever he leaves.  Makes me always feel more safe.

Harry Potter! The best Lego Wii Game Ever.

My tiny crockpot! Woo!

The story of our lives - Just hanging in there!

Wonderful Christmas

My awesome earrings

FLASH BACK to Christmas!

Ate a delicious meal with friends at The Roof


Brayden and Kairsti :)


Recycled Paper = Best wrapping

Snowboarded with the gang


Tired him out :)



Loved the Cabin

Found out Brayden likes little boys. 
Matching outfits

Fun fun



Games

Delicious Mongolian

Back home.  Cinnamon french toast, and Community

Trying to stay awake during finals - worst way

Recent Addiction

Yes

Double Yes

Tripple Yes

It's been a great Winter Season.  Bring on Spring.
I want to Bike ride!

No comments: