16.2.12

Hey there little guy :)

(Okay. So... Maybe I didn't get the to do list ALL the way done.
But I'm closer! So closer.  )

But that's not what I'd like to say.
I'd like to talk about
Ooooohhh... Yeah.
For this Valentine's Day ...
I thought very hard about what to get Bryant.  
Then it came to me! 
He LOVES the Jazz. 
 (Probably more than me.. ;) just kiddin' )
So.. I went to Energy Solutions Arena.
& got him tickets to the miami game.
yay!
I then made a sweet little heart flip book telling the tale,
and bought his favorite:
&
like a
 NORMAL PERSON.
He was happy! & maybe I cried reading the story.
BUT... & Here's the big
BUT
Then he pulled out his phone & showed me his present.
He pulled up his email, and showed me a cute picture of a...
PUP
For those who know me.. You can only imagine my expression.
(Ahhhhh!!)
So we talked about it, and one thing led to another and
BAM!
This little guy came into the picture :)

Ya! He's TINY
AND YA.
This is irresponsible & we have absolutely
NO IDEA
what we're doing.
But we LOVE him, to death.
& we're trying it out.
Sometimes I'm really scared, and sad for him.
He misses his mom. I'm sure.
But he's a pretty happy pup :)
& sleeps.. ALOT ha.
So... We will see how this adventure goes!
Definitely learning a lot.  
 I had to add some more photos cuz ..
 Ah! I can't get enough. 


He never stays still!






 Got any names for him?
We have NO idea. He's just so much of everything! It's hard to put a name to him :)
But pictures do NOT do him justice... just Ah!
Best V-Day gift.. ever.

No comments: