29.2.12

Meet Baxter.

MEET BAXTER.

Baxter is 8 weeks old now, and it's crazy how comfortable he's getting with us.

Baxter's favorite things:
Chewing on anything/ especially people
Hair
Visitors!
"Monkey" his stuffed animal
Waking us up at 6:00 am and whining until we play
Peeing right next to the pee pad, but not quite there
Ham & Eggs
&
When we come home

Fun with Bryant!



 Watch dog!


Passes out mid step sometimes.  What a goof.

Baxter's not so favorite things:
Being put on the pee pad
Hard dog food
Car rides
Petco
Being outside
Loud noises
Heights (thank goodness)
Ya. I do post A LOT of picture of my puppy.
But guess what... he's the first dog I've ever really had.
So far it's been awesome, but very tiring.

In other related events: School is great.  
Work still is work.  But I'm designing
more and more & I absolutely LOVE it!




Visited the NEW Downtown Harmon's!
Work & Driving in a snow storm!

French Cuisine at Brayden Schut's!

Playing a lot of Wii. 
The love of my life.




No comments: